PART 2 -STR8CONTOUR CLASS
Designed to provide the attendees with a (step by step) process of "contouring" a full face. The first portion of the class, the attendees are expected to complete the eyes on your own and get to the point of foundation application before the assisted hands on portion begins. Attendees are required to come with experience on eyes or have attended Part 1’s class. In efforts to remain timely and move forward on contouring prior knowledge and practice is required.
- Understanding the contouring of jaw bones, forehead, nose and chin
- Understanding the proper blending technique
- Understanding placement of contour specifically for your face
- Learning what powders and process to use once the contour is applied
- Q&A to answer questions that you may have never gotten answers to and/or questions in which will assist you in your practice at home/ questions pertaining specifically to you
Kit provided and Certificate of Completion included.
Kit Includes: Primer, Foundation, Sponge, Liquid concealer, powders and brushes